Here are five reasons this process leaves the traditional water and sewer line repairs in the dust.
1. You Save Money Three Ways – It doesn’t take a full crew of technicians to handle trenchless repairs, so you save on labor costs.
You also save the time of master plumbers on the clock because the process is efficient and finishes up much more quickly than traditional techniques.
Your new water or sewer line will last for years, and that saves the expense of future repairs.
2. Downtime Is Significantly Downsized – The time it takes to dig trenches, pull up damaged pipes, lay in replacements and finish the job averages two weeks.
All the while, you have to make different living arrangements, and the process can shut down business operations.
Trenchless water pipe repair only takes one or two days from start to finish, so you return to the house and the office in far less time.
3. The Landscape Doesn’t Change – Digging up pipe in the yard or around your commercial building means tearing up lawns and uprooting shrubs.
It’s a messy job that can ruin grass because sewer line replacements can contaminate surrounding soil and cause long-term turf problems.
Trenchless technology spares your landscape’s natural good looks and helps preserve its health.
Having to deal with commercial plumbing repair can provide a lot of discomfort for many businesses who rely on getting sales on a daily basis.
4. Infrastructure Stays Safe and Sound – Excavating pipe under parking lots doesn’t attract customers, and pulverizing the patio doesn’t improve relaxing in the backyard.
Traditional replacement techniques pose structural hazards to home and building foundations, but trenchless repairs of sewer pipes or water lines, spare expensive infrastructures like sidewalks, loading docks and commercial driveways.
5. Trenchless Repairs Rehabilitate Pipes – The trenchless process restores damaged water and sewer lines with special epoxy-treated material that bonds with existing pipe.
This proven process creates a barrier that resists cracking and root invasion for years longer than traditional materials.
The lining never rusts or accumulates hard water buildup, and it actually improves flow capacity.
If you’d like more information about trenchless pipe repair, contact our team at Accurate Leak and Line.
We specialize in this money-saving technology, and we’re always happy to answer your questions. If you’ve got a plumbing problem, we’ve got the solution, so just give us a call.